This tutorial will show you how to install the Uranus Kodi addon from within the official Matrix TV application.
We’ll teach you how to install Uranus on FireStick, Windows, Android, Mac, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, and other Kodi-compatible devices in this post. Uranus is a Kodi video addon that offers a diverse range of entertainment options. It’s a fork of the most popular Kodi addons, Neptune Rising/Poseidon. The material of the addon is organized into areas such as Movies, TV Shows, Top Movies, IMDB, My Movies, My TV Shows, and others. If you’re searching for a nice movie addition, Uranus is an excellent choice. The Cy4root repository has the addon available for download.
Kodi Addon Uranus
Why is it necessary to use a VPN with Kodi?
Kodi addons are essential for streaming media via the Kodi Media Player. There are several Kodi addons to choose from. Streaming using such an addon might put your privacy at risk. Because your ISP has access to your IP address. They can simply keep track of your internet streaming habits. You can protect yourself by signing up for a decent VPN service. We propose ExpressVPN, which is the most secure and quickest VPN available and provides excellent security.
What is the Uranus Kodi Addon and how do I install it?
To download and install Uranus Addon on your Windows, Firestick, and other Kodi-compatible devices, follow the steps below.
Before you begin, you must first allow the Apps from Unknown Source Option in order to continue with the installation. To do so, go to Settings > System Settings > Addons > Unknown Source Apps > Enable.
Step 1: Launch the Kodi application. In the upper left corner of your screen, click the Settings (cog) symbol.
Step 2: From the options panel, choose File Manager.
Step 3: Select Add Source from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Finally, on the Add Source pop-up box, choose the choice and click the OK button.
Step 5: Click the OK box after entering the Uranus Repo URL https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/.
Read more about how to set up the Black Tears Kodi addon.
Step 6: Type cy4root2 as the repository’s name and click OK.
Step 7: Before going any further, double-check that the repository’s URL and name are accurate, then click the OK button.
Step 8: Return to the top of the page (by pressing backspace on your keyboard). On the left side of the screen, find the Addons option and click it.
Step 9: In the Addons window, go to the top left corner of the screen and click the Package Installer Icon.
Step 10: Select Install From Zip File from the drop-down menu.
Step 11: Now choose cy4root2 as the repository’s name.
Step 12: Next, choose the repository’s repository.cy4root.master.zip Zip file and click the OK button.
Step 13: Wait for the addon to download and install on your device. A pop-up should appear in the upper right corner of the screen after the installation is complete.
Step 14: Select Install from Repository from the drop-down menu.
Step 15: Go to the Cy4root Repository and click on it.
Step 16: Now go to Video Addons and open it.
Step 17: Select Uranus Addon from the drop-down menu.
Step 18: To install the Addon on your Kodi Media Player, click the Install button.
Step 19: A pop-up window will appear, listing all requirements and addons. Simply click OK to install them.
Uranus Kodi Addon Features
- Uranus Kodi Addon provides you with a diverse selection of movies and TV shows from a variety of genres.
- Because it is a derivative of the famous Neptune Rising addon, you may recognize the UI.
- Integrating with the Real-debrid account is supported by the Uranus Kodi Addon. The integration is recommended to get the most out of the extension.
- It may also be linked to your Trakt.tv account. This allows you to store all of your streaming activity in one location.
- The Uranus Kodi addon features a decent selection of movies, and the list is often updated with new releases. It is one of the greatest options for film buffs.
To sum it up
One of the most dependable sources for streaming movies on Kodi is the Uranus Kodi addon. The addon provides you with all of the most recent and high-quality movie collections. Furthermore, the plugin offers a user-friendly interface that makes it simple to traverse the contents. We hope this post was helpful in getting the Uranus addon installed on Kodi. This instruction works with all Kodi-compatible devices, including FireStick, Windows, Android TV Boxes, and more.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Please leave a remark below if you have any questions.
Watch This Video-
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I put Uranus on Kodi?
A: In order to add a new source of content, youll first need to set it up in your Kodi setup. For this process, please follow the steps below:
1). Open Kodi and click on Add-ons tab at the bottom right corner of your screen.
2). Click Get Add-ons... button next to Video Add-ons category.
3) At the top left corner of the box that appears, select Install from zip file > Default > repository.kodibae>xfinityrepository>Uranus .zip file (if one does not exist then create a new folder named Uranus inside Repositoryx/finityrepository directory before proceeding; do not extract any files yet), alternatively enter ondemand for repo name in URL bar if available and proceed with installation instructions accordingly.
4) Once addon is installed successfully you will have an option called OnDemand TV under Videos tab which can be launched by clicking on its icon.
5) From there navigate down into addons section where OnDemand TV should be listed as well as other similar providers such as Amazon Prime Channels or YouTube Central etc., depending upon which provider added in your particular case.
* Note: Some users may find they are having difficulty navigating through their video sources due to being blocked by either region restrictions or ISPs.
Is Uranus working on Kodi?
A: Yes, Uranus is currently working on a build of Kodi for the PSVR.
How do I install third party addons on Kodi?
A: In the past, Kodi allowed you to install Add-ons but it is no longer supported by its developers. There are multiple ways to either download a new version of Kodi or access third party addons and they can be installed in any of these ways.